1+ months

Mgr Info Systems Engr 2

Northrop Grumman
San Diego, CA 92108
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.

The Data Integration & Visibility (DI&V) Manager at San Diego, CA. and Melbourne, FL. (1 opening in each location) will functionally manage a group of approximately ten DI&V solution development professionals. This is a hybrid role that requires the performer to execute a direct charging statement of work for approximately 80% of their time, (can be a lead role or independent performer, as program requirements dictate) with the remaining 20% of the time allocated and used to execute functional management support of direct reporting personnel. The successful candidate will be experienced and able to develop DI&V solutions for customers as well as mentor and lead direct reports in doing the same. Project management experience is a plus as well as the ability to develop the requirements, create project plans and provide an estimate for the hours and any materials required to meet the customer's requirements.

**Qualifications:**

**Basic Qualifications:**

+ Bachelor's Degree in a STEM discipline from an ABET accredited university with 5+ years of engineering experience
+ 3+ years of experience in software development
+ Ability to obtain/maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance

**Preferred Qualifications:**

+ DoD Secret Clearance
+ Lead and/or Manager experience

Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.

**Job Category** : Engineering
20017649

Categories

Posted: 2020-06-25 Expires: 2020-11-12

Contact Us

FEI Career Center

Laura Castle | lcastle@financialexecutives.org | 973.765.1000

Samantha Miller | smiller@careercast.com | 760-692-4148 | FEI Career Center Advertising

FEI Career Center is part of the FEI Affinity Programs Solutions Portfolio, a collection of essential business solutions for finance professionals. Learn more about FEI Affinity Programs Solutions.

Keep Learning

The most successful professionals are those committed to continuous learning. In person and online, FEI offers programs to help build your knowledge of finance management and fuel your career growth. No matter how or when you prefer to learn, FEI has programs that work for you.

Learn More

Before you go...

Our free job seeker tools include alerts for new jobs, saving your favorites, optimized job matching, and more! Just enter your email below.

Share this job:

Mgr Info Systems Engr 2

Northrop Grumman
San Diego, CA 92108

Join us to start saving your Favorite Jobs!

Sign In Create Account
Powered ByCareerCast