Pyramid Hotel Group HQ - Corporate Offices
Pyramid Hotel Group , established in 1999, is a privately owned full-service hotel and resort company based in Boston. We manage over 80 hotels with more than 10,000 team members across the United States, the Caribbean , Ireland and the UK. We are growing, and opportunity abounds.
In 2016, Pyramid partnered with the Winegardner & Hammons Hotel Group to add another 1700 team members and 17 hotels. The two companies share hotel development opportunities and revenue management platforms to experience cost savings and increased margins because of size and scale. With more than $1 billion in revenue, Hotel Group Magazine ranked Pyramid Hotel Group as the third largest management company in 2016.
What really sets Pyramid and Winegardner apart from its competitors is our reputation as an employer. Professional growth is not just possible throughout the company but planned and encouraged. The Leadership Team at both Pyramid & Winegardner consider team member development its first priority, understanding that success is only achieved in a workplace where every contributor is respected and recognized. This is why we deliver superior results.
There is opportunity to work directly with senior leaders, experience stretch assignments and learn hospitality management from industry giants. You will come to know a distinctive people centric culture that is at the core of all we do. The decisions we make and the paths we take are bound by a commitment to our Owners, Associates, Customers and the Communities where we work. We attract the most talented associates in the industry, and actively encourage candidates with a "hospitality spirit" who may be thinking about a career change to join our team.
And having fun is definitely a company goal.
Please explore this site to learn more about all open positions throughout the organization, including our Corporate Offices. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pyramid Hotel Group is expanding! Due to our our recent growth we have begun the search for aTreasury Analystto work with our CorporateFinance team here in Boston, MA!
This position contributes to the Company's success by participating in the process of ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its operations on a day-to-day basis as well as thorough involvement in operational and strategic projects. The Treasury Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury functions and activities as well as providing support to the Finance team, as needed.
This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with ongoing bank account administration including opening and closing of accounts, updating account documentation and maintain authorized signatories
- Provide support to ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- Monitor bank fees for accuracy and make recommendations for savings as appropriate
- Assist with ongoing merchant account administration including opening of accounts and monitoring activity
- Maintain daily cash balance reporting schedule
- Support cash forecasting process
- Assist in the development and implementation of treasury policies and procedures, specifically with regard to fraud prevention, and establish document library
- Support compliance with lender reporting requirements
- Update weekly portfolio funding requests
- Complete capital requests in a timely manner
- Assist with accounting, financial reporting and special projects on an as needed basis
- Other ad hoc projects as requested
The ideal Treasury Analyst candidate will bring the following required, desired and optional assets to the company:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years' working experience, Treasury experience is a plus
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills to meet deadlines are a must
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Prior knowledge of Solomon a plus
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: