At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Global Security Risk Management to join our Global Unit IS Security, GSP. This is a global role dealing with continuous IS risk management on a global level. The Senior Manager Security Risk Management at GS is accountable and responsible to assess, evaluate and report IT risks including their business impact caused by threats and vulnerabilities within a continuous IS risk management process.
Senior Manager, Global Security Risk Management (1604270) Florham Park, NJ
You will work with designated Transportation Management Operational service platform hubs and sites globally. You will process designers and solution designers as key contacts, primarily in the US and Europe, and who are necessary to understand process requirements to design appropriate processes. You will be responsible for a security risk management budget of up to 5M Euro globally
Formula for Success: You Will
- Assess, evaluate and report IT risks including their business impact caused by threats and vulnerabilities within a continuous IS risk management process.
- Track and measure risk treatment
- Develop security risk mitigation strategies by the risk owners based on existing policies and guidelines and/or security reference architectures.
- Establish an IT Risk Management system and associated processes (e.g. exception handling, )
- Plan, conduct, analyze, document and report IS Governance, Risk & Compliance reviews (GRC)
- Track and report implementation status of mitigation measures for identified risks
- Manage Business Risk Reporting (from evaluation to residual risk
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.