Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
The Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) of Americas provides various transaction banking solutions such as payment/collection services, liquidity management, trade financing (conventional L/C, Supply Chain Management, Stand-by L/C), FX and treasury related products and solutions. GTBD not only does it promote products or provides advice to corporate clients, but also offers product development and planning to enhance services and products. The Global Transaction Banking Department Americas office, liaises with its Head Office in Singapore and also various product departments and is a hub function for all cash and treasury management products and services in the US market including Canada, Mexico and Brazil and also provides support to Japanese and US corporate clients.
The Specialist of Transaction Banking Customer Support will report to the Team Head.Primary responsibilities include, Customer Support, Marketing Support, Participation in product updates, and other administrative duties.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Customer Support:
- Provide initial training to customers for electronic banking (EB) services.
- Provide on-going support to customers and troubleshoot related to EB services.
- Provide support to customers for other Transaction Banking related services such as host to host, lockbox, cash pooling and others.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers through prompt response to their questions and concerns.
- Approach proactively to enhance customer's experiences of bank's TB services.
- Increase the knowledge base for customers' questions and answers regarding Transaction Banking services.
- Update user manuals.
2. Marketing Support:
- Support sales officers by investigating transaction and registration related TB services.
- Share any customer information through support activities within the team to expand relationships with customers.
- Other duties as required.
3. Participation in Product Development and Upgrading of TB Related Services
- Participate in meeting with system department and business operation department regarding current development issues.
- Maintain and update lists for possible future upgrade/enhancements.
- Participate in User testing.
4. Administrative Duties
- Update customer tracking system to capture all the correspondences with customers.
- Update internal manuals.
Key requirements and attributes:
- 1 to 2 years relevant work experience within the financial industry
- Business level proficiency in English & Japanese is required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English & Japanese is required
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Business, or similar field of study
- Ability to quickly learn and handle technical systems
- Hands-on and positive can-do work attitude towards and internal process complexity
- Prior knowledge of transaction banking and financial products is a plus
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint to support online banking activities for corporate activities
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Showing leadership and building teamwork in multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work with staff of all levels
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.