Would you like to make a difference? Should your efforts result in visible benefits to both your clients and your company? Do you want to participate in the growth of an organization?
We are a leading provider of software products and professional services to the risk, fraud, and compliance groups at financial institutions. We are seeking candidates for the role of a consultant who can be an advisor in the field of risk and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advisory services in the areas of AML Compliance and Global Sanctions. Perform assessments of compliance programs, policies and procedures based on regulatory expectations
- Perform Risk assessments including Business Line Risk, AML Risk, and Sanctions Risk etc. Perform independent assessments of systems and processes
- Lead consulting projects or work streams that consistently deliver results that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Execute engagement tasks independently or in a team setting and deliver to high quality standards.
- Support and contribute to the management and development of Practice initiatives (e.g., recruiting, people and culture, internal communications, and training).
- Grow your industry knowledge, contribute to the development of consulting capabilities and effectively articulate our key business propositions to clients.
- Maintain strong relationships with senior client personnel having established credibility and earned their respect. Act as an advisor to clients utilizing thought leadership and innovation.
- Work the sales team to expand presence in existing clients relationships by seeking additional opportunities
- Enhance our market presence and exposure in the industry in order to develop opportunities with new clients. Contribute to development of our brand.
- Assume leadership role in business community and within industry associations.
- Demonstrate consistency in values, principles and work ethics.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Prior working knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC), as well as relevant regulations governing the financial services industry.
- Experience working with clients on consulting and advisory engagements in financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of a range of banking services (retail banking, commercial banking etc) and the regulations affecting them
- Broad experience with providing client service, understanding the impact on the client given current regulations, offering recommendations to clients on policies and procedures, and assisting clients on becoming compliant, managing risks, and remaining cost effective.
- Deep understanding of how to evaluate compliance initiatives and determine risks throughout an organization.
- Demonstrable ability to add valuable and creative suggestions to the proposal development.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and train/ mentor others on regulatory requirements.
- Industry participation through speaking engagements, publications, etc.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
Education and other Requirements:
- A college degree with a relevant major.
- 10+ years in related field, preferably in banking.
- Professional Certifications such as CRCM (Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager), Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) strongly preferred
- "Big 4" or specialized compliance consulting/advisory firm experience required
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.